We need to talk!
All projects start with a no-charge initial meeting. If your project is built I normally prefer to visit the site. If it's a new build in the planning stages we can do the meetings anywhere. On overseas projects I often communicated by use of digital platforms.
Based on our meeting I will propose a design contract defining the scope of work, responsibilities, timelines and budgets.
I prefer to divide the design process into phases to easier keep track of the project pace and assure progress. Every phase of the project is presented and specified for a client sign off.
Scope of work on a typical project consist of:
- Site visit, measurements and clarifications.
- Develop space and furniture layout.
- Idetifying design and concept .
- Demonstrate material and colour use.
- Draft cost plan.
- Develop 3d illustrations
- Detail and production drawings of custom items.
- Define supplier and product.
- Tender documentation and process.
- Project managing implementation.
- Dressing and handover.
The only real value in life is the time you are willing to spend getting something done.